Saturday, June 10, 2006

Death and Taxes

I was beginning to think the grim reaper was following me this week.
First I thought I was seeing things when I saw I side car in the shape of a coffin racing up the motorway but it turned out to be Motorcycle Funerals. Fantastic idea. Motorcycle driver and I exchanged thumbs up - I'm sure he was a vicar.
www.motorcyclefunerals.com

Then I met someone who makes eco friendly coffins and has just been awarded Fair Trade status. Check out www.ecoffins.co.uk
The guy that owns this company also makes contemporary furniture from bamboo for people that are still living.

If none of these options are how you want to be sent off then go to my friends website www.thefinalcurtain.com it's what you would have wanted!

1 comment:

Pestos said...

Interesting about the bamboo coffins..I understand that bamboo is a a great material to use as not only is it strong,but it also grows quickly and is therefore sustainable. I think I'd like one when my time is up!